Good vibes at FIPA2017, Valencia
The 1st edition of the Automatic Door International Fair (FIPA), organized by Spain’s Association of Automatic Doors (APA) and the European Door and Shutter Federation (EDSF) took place in the city of Valencia, Spain, from the 8th till the 10th of February of 2017.
Although being the first edition of this new fair dedicated exclusively to door and gate automation, the influx of people coming to the fair was really amazing. It has been only 3 days, but with corridors fully crowded from the beginning till the end, being a clear sign that Spanish economy is picking up again.
MOTION4 was present with a stand where visitors could see and learn all about automatic sliding doors with magnetic linear motor technology, and with a bunch of new products.
This is what visitors could see in our stand:
- EvoDrive automatic sliding door operator, with a 60×65 mm header frame. An automatic drive unit for internal doors, extremely smooth and silent, and easy to install.
- E-motion automatic door track for pocket doors. This drive unit has been designed under exclusivity for ECLISSE, the Italian manufacturer market leader of pocket door systems.
- NEW! PREMIUM operator (prototype): an operator for internal sliding doors measuring only 50 mm high x 70 mm deep. Even smaller than a credit card!!! Available on the 3Q of 2017.
- NEW! Double leaf sliding door with magnetic linear motor technology. Also shown at BAU exhibition three months back, thanks to linear motor technology the synchronization of the two leaves is made electronically. Without belts, pulleys or dragging arms. Simple and easy to install.
- NEW! Wireless push button. This activation device can be fixed to the same surface of the glass or timber leaf. No cables. No wiring. No need of making holes on the wall to pass the through. It is fully plug and play.
- NEW! App for smartphones. Meant to replace the typical program switch, the user can activate or change the operating mode of the door from his own smartphone. This App will be available with the new PREMIUM operator on the 3Q of 2017.